1. Governing Principles
- PIXILAB ("we") will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual or organization concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual or organization concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes. We avoid storing any personal information that is not needed.
- We regularly audit the information we hold to ensure it remains relevant.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information remains protected and maintained.
2. Who we are
PIXILAB develops products and services for visual presentations and communication. We're headquartered in Sweden but operate globally. We use a range of mobile technologies and services to collect personal information and user generated data to help our clients better understand their customers. We take very seriously our responsibility to safeguard this information and to use it responsibly.
3. When do we collect information?
- When you ask us to provide you with information, quotes, place an order or request support.
- When you subscribe to the PIXILAB newsletter.
- When you log in and use the PIXILAB Moments® web service.
4. What information do we collect?
We have deemed the following to be the minimum amount of information we need:
- Your name, if provided by you.
- Your email and/or shipping/mail address, if provided by you.
- Your phone number, if provided by you.
- User generated data: Pictures and messages, if provided by you via the PIXILAB Moments® web service.
5. Use of personal information.
The information you provide is collected and processed for the following purposes:
- To process your order or purchase.
- To fulfill requests for our products and services.
- To contact you, via phone and/or email.
The information we collect for specific purposes include:
- The PIXILAB Newsletter and mailing list
- We use this to email you information about our products and services.
- If you do not wish to receive such communications, you can opt out of communications from us by following the unsubscribe/subscribe options link in the email.
- PIXILAB Moments® web service
- Images and/or messages (Content) that you post on or through the Service will or may appear on a display device authorized for use with the Service.
- If you do not want your personal information to appear, you can choose to delete your Personal information from the profile page in PIXILAB Moments.
- In any case, all personal information will be erased from our servers within 60 days.
6. Collecting and sharing personal information at the request of clients.
When the PIXILAB Moments web service is used to collect personal information and user generated data at the request of the organizers of an event (our "client"), we collect and process your information in accordance with our client's instructions, here acting as “data processors” for our client (the data controllers). We are required to comply with our client's directions as to how they want us to handle your information and the terms of any assurances they have given you about privacy, subject always to applicable laws.
7. Trust Centre
The PIXILAB on-line infrastructure is built on secure and well established online services. Data processing follows European regulations and requirements regarding protection of data privacy. PIXILAB stores and processes personal information at the following data centers:
- visma.com (accounting and invoices, customer and supplier ledger)
- mailchimp.com (email campaigns).
- digitalocean.com (service hosting).
8. Your Rights
Right to access your personal data
- Upon request, PIXILAB will provide a readable copy of all personal information we have stored about your, and for what purpose we store this information.
Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”)
- Upon request, PIXILAB will erase all your personal data without undue delay. You can also choose to opt out of all communications.
PIXILAB will comply with such request within 10 days.
9. Contact PIXILAB
If you would like to contact us, or have questions regarding our privacy statement, please e-mail us at email@example.com
PIXILAB Technologies AB
Södra Oskarsgatan 3B